Starting your own gym is one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. But without proper planning, it will be difficult to succeed
In today’s competitive health club and fitness industries, it’s not as simple as “If you build it, they will come”. Opening a new gym takes lots of planning, hours upon hours of research, loads of patience, and the ability to distinguish between a good and a bad business opportunity.
- How are you securing funding for the business?
- Have you performed a break even analysis?
- Do you have a location for your facility picked out?
- What indicators lead you to believe it is a good location?
- Have you done an extensive competitive analysis?
- Is there a need in the community, or is it simply YOUR community?
- Do you have a business plan? (Better yet, is it a good one?)
- Have you planned the layout and design of your facility?
- What is your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) going to be?
- Have you gathered information on all of the best vendors?
- Do you understand the needs of your target market?
These are but a small sampling of questions you need to have answered long before you plan to open the doors of your new fitness center. Twenty years ago you could have gotten away with throwing some equipment in a big room and succeeded no problem. Today, making money in the fitness industry is not quite as easy. Without proper planning, the business you always dreamed about can quite literally become your worst nightmare.
If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail
We will provide you all of the articles, startup checklists, pre-designed templates, business forms, financing information, and tutorials to help you successfully launch your new health club business.
Enjoy Immediate Access to the following